Skillet Veggie Soft Tacos
- 1-2 Tbsp Avocado Oil (or other vegetable high heat tolerant oil)
- 1/2 red bell pepper sliced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper sliced
- 1/2 zucchini cut in half and sliced into strips
- 1 onion sliced thin
- Chopped Cilantro for garnish
- 1 Lime, cut into wedges
- 1 c. Tres Latin Foods Taco Skillet Sauce
- Tortillas (We used Siete Foods Almond Flour Tortillas)
- 1 avocado sliced
- Heat oil over medium high heat until hot.
- Add onions and bell peppers to pan, stir frequently til veggies start to soften (3-5 minutes).
- Pour in Tres Latin Foods Taco Sauce (more or less to taste), stir until well mixed.
- Heat Tortillas according to package directions.
- Place veggies in tortillas, squeeze with lime wedge, top with chopped cilantro and avocado.
- Serve warm with your favorite salsa and ENJOY!