Salsa Verde Chicken Casserole
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Tres Tomatillo Salsa (any kind)
- 4 oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a bowl, combine spices, oil and chicken breasts.
- Arrange chicken in baking dish, then spread cream cheese, salsa and mozzarella overtop.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.