- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Mexican Crema
- 2 Tbsp Tres Tomatillo Salsa (any flavor)
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 6 Ears of Corn, Cleaned
- 3 Tbsp Melted Butter
- 1/2 Cup Cotija Cheese, Crumbled
- Fresh Lime Wedges, for Garnish
- Fresh Cilantro, for Garnish
- Cayenne Powder or Smoked Paprika, if desired
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a bowl, combine mayo, crema, salsa and garlic.
- Prepare corn by opening husk, cleaning and brushing with melted butter. Fold husks back into place.
- Brush grill grates with oil, then cook corn for 8-10 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes.
- Open husks and cook corn for an additional 1-2 minutes, until partially browned.
- Brush with mayo mixture, then top with fresh lime juice, cilantro and spices, if desired.