- 12 slices bacon
- 6 slices bread
- 3 Tbsp butter, softened
- 6 eggs
- Grated Parmesan
- 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- 3 Tbsp Tres Serrano Tomatillo Salsa
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Bake bacon on a baking sheet for 7 minutes, then transfer to paper towel-lined plate.
- Grease clean baking sheet.
- Use biscuit cutter to make a hole in the center of each bread slice. Butter one side of each slice, then place onto prepared backing sheet (butter-side down).
- Add bacon, then crack eggs into each hole.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Bake until egg whites have set, about 12-15 minutes.
- Garnish with chives and salsa, serving immediately.