Cheeseburger Mac & Cheese
- 1 lb pasta
- 1 lb ground beef
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Tres Red Enchilada Skillet Sauce
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Parsley, for garnish
- Cook pasta according to directions on package.
- In a large pan over medium-high heat, brown ground beef and season with salt, pepper and garlic. Cook 1 additional minute.
- Drain excess fat, then add tomatoes, skillet sauce and milk. Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low, then add pasta and 1 cup of cheese. Stir until combined.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese overtop, then cover with lid. Simmer until melted and bubbly, about 1 more minute.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.