Jalapeño & Cheese mini Pupuasa
Don’t let the cheese fool you. These mini-pupusas are a mix of cheesy goodness with a spicy jalapeño kick.
|Weight||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat|| 8g|| 12%|
|Saturated Fat|| 2.5g|| 13%|
|Trans Fat|| 0g|| 0%|
|Cholestorol|| 5mg|| 2%|
|Sodium|| 310mg|| 13%|
|Total Carbohydrate|| 21g|| 7%|
|Dietary fiber|| 3g|| 12%|
|Vitamin A|| 2%|
|Vitamin C|| 2%|
- Organic Corn Masa (water, organic corn masa flour, trace of lime)
- Mozzarella Cheese (pasteurized part-skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes, powdered cellulose [to prevent caking])
- Roasted Green Chile Peppers (green chiles, salt, and citric acid)
- Jalapeño Peppers (jalapeño peppers, vinegar, salt)
- Olive Oil
- Pinto Beans (pinto beans, salt)
CONTAINS: Milk. SEE OUR INGREDIENTS
Fun and flavor: found.
Track down Tres Latin Foods near you. WHERE TO BUY
OVEN OR TOASTER OVEN
- Preheat to 400°F
- Spray or brush both sides of pupusa with non stick oilt
- Cook for 5-8 minutes or until golden brown with an internal temperature of 165°F. Be careful not to overcook to avoid filling spilling out.
- Remove portion desired from package
- Add 1/2 tsp of oil per pupusa in skillet over medium high heat
- Cook for 2 to 4 minutes on each side until golden brown with an internal temperature of 165°F. No longer than 8 minutes.